Sunday, March 04, 2007

You say it's your birthday? It's my birthday too.

Here are some pics from my birthday party this year. . . er, I mean Hailie's birthday party. Or was it Laura's? Or Brandi's? Or Danny's or Emily's for that matter. . . heck, I don't know. The point is, we were all together, we each aged a year, and a good time was had by all. That's what birthday's are all about, right? Oh, of course we got presents, too, that's what birthday's are all about, right? But since it was just about two months ago, I don't remember what any of them were. Other party componants included dancing, games, prizes, and one sick child watching TV in grandma's bedroom.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger VeeFlower said...

We now have so many birthdays in the winter/fall,
That we may need to start renting a hall!
Seriously, every single person is one of a kind,
And we should always keep that in mind,
Even though we did celebrate all at one time,
I would finish this poem but I can't think of a rhyme....

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Buy ghd Hair Straighteners at [url=http://www.ghdstraighteners--nz.com/]ghd Hair Straighteners[/url] New Zealand www.ghdstraighteners--nz.com Online Outlet With 30%-60% Discount Sale Price!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home