Saturday, March 03, 2007

We got a new bed.

It's attractive, soft yet firm, and has a sweet 'new-bedding' smell. It's nearly twice as tall as our old bed, though, and you need to attend some kind of college-level lab to figure out how to make it, but all-in-all, our contentedness-quotient has just improved five-fold. The first night, though, I was extremely uncomfortable, and couldn't sleep. I assumed it was the bed and felt very disapointed, but then I ran to the bathroom to upchuck, and realized that I was only sick. I did it three more times, but it was a relief to know that the bed wasn't the problem, considering how much we paid for this beast (tax return $).

2 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger VeeFlower said...

Oh! I wanna sleep witch-youse. A good night's sleep is worth much.

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Nydia said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home